Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lighting Diagrams: Kittens

These are lighting diagrams for how I set up to photograph our kittens a couple days ago. I thought that perhaps they'd be something useful to any other photographer out there who might be reading this, or especially to students of photography.

If you'd like to see the results from these diagrams, please look at this previous blog entry on the actual photographing session.

I'm not a technical grapher, so please bear with my rather interesting diagrams. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Next time, I'll make sure to photograph my setup as well, to give a better visual on it. But, I wasn't thinking about showing diagrams when I did this shoot, so I'm afraid this is all I have for you.

Clicking on these will give you the full diagram, these have been scaled down to fit this blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment