Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hi there!

Hi there, and welcome to the blog built for my website, Photographic Phantasy. Over the past two days I overhauled my poor site to version3, and I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself! I'm not the best designer in the world, but I really feel like I outdid myself this time around. Take a peek and let me know what you think!

In other news, I am currently working on an Origami project. It started with two origami flowers, and is slowly evolving into something awesome. As soon as I have a few more images to that project, I'll be adding a separate gallery for the project. Definitely look forward to it!

I will also be working on designing this blog soon enough, so don't fear, it'll be as pretty as my site soon enough! I just need to find the time and motivation to do so, since I don't seem to have either right now. It might have something to do with the fact that I just overhauled the main site. Hmmm... >_>

Anyways! I hope that you enjoy my imagery, and I look forward to hearing your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment